10 May 2011

unexpected changes in the schedule ~ my humble opinion on 'Gegege no Kitaro'

I was really going to write about the groups I`ve listened to for the last weeks, or the manga I`m reading, but I suddenly encountered with "Gegege no Kitaro" movies.
without realizing it, I downloaded them and I`ve just finished watching the 1st one.
*oh please don`t forget I`m always writing with spoilers*
it was like... "kakkoyosugiru" ^.^ this is a word I saw as a tag on pixiv, which proves to be useful in situations like this. just everything was sooo funny and interesting, like a good example of adventure film. I know it`s more suitable for children, but a child I am ^____^
the only thing spoiling my mood right now is the ending... I hate this sad ending!!!!! I`m totally against producers and directors following the original concept and making Kitaro a real youkai. oh.... but! to look thoroughly, they followed only a half of the basic idea. was Kitaro really that handsome young man??? I bet he wasn`t. correct me if I`m wrong! I can`t imagine him involved with a human girl in the manga or tv-series... was he really that kind of guy? well if he wasn`t, they made him this way. that`s why they should have invented a way to let Kitaro stay with Mika....... somehow, this is too cruel for me. I`m in real despair! T_____T
I`ll certainly watch the 2nd movie but I`m not expecting anything interesting there, `cause of the new girl and the new problem. thus it becomes a harem. I`m against harems! p(^^)q

No comments:

Post a Comment