06 May 2011

my tempos are really high! ~ my humble opinion on some more mangas

I`ve read lots of manga for the last several days!
let me start with
"Another Summer Knights" by Ooya Kazumi
it could be cute if not that much of sex-appeal in the 1-2 and 4th chapters, and the plot was really weird everywhere. the 3rd and the 4th were o`k but the 1st two....... what`s the ending, if somebody can tell me??? it really looks strange. so it left a mixed expression
"Another Kingdom" by Maki Fujita
the first chapter seemed weird to me. and the pics were not improving the situation. I was disappointed. then I payed attention to the characters and I grew to love them. so, it was interesting enough to pay no attention to the quality of the pics. the end was messy, though. too serious and intense issues compressed into the last chapters.
and also, the pics in the end were awful. I know there happened a real chaos but it doesn't mean that there should be like pages of that mess when one cannot even distinguish what`s happening and if there is a hand or a leg or a flower... mangaka-san, if you draw something, you should draw something, not the complete mess. don`t waste the paper and my nerves!
"Santa Clause Panic" by Shiiba Nana
I`ve forgotten to write about this one. an ugly one, really... is it really art or what???
"Seito Shidoushitsu no Oujisama" by Nakamura Yukichi
this one was also unfortunately oversided by me. it`s a pity ^_^
it was nice, though not awesome.
"Sokubaku Master" by Izumi Asuka
I can`t understand why I`ve forgotten about this one! though there were no kissing or anything, the plot was sooooo sweeeeet.... ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment