01 May 2011

next, please... ~ not a very nice manga

I felt I should eat something interesting after Seimaden, so I picked up "I can't sleep alone" by Arai Kiyoko and the others.
I thought it was going to be more cute... but the first story was awkward. it reminded me of "Coralina" but the ending was bad and sad and I couldn't get the morals of the story... so I was like o_O huh?
the second chapter was rather pretty and moving, though I don`t like stories about ghosts who cannot rest in peace usually
the 3rd chapter was rather stupid for me... I didn't get what sense it makes. though it's ok to speak about friendship and so, but... this way is not the best
chapter 4 was also boring. a story about a spirit who thinks he`s (she`s - in our case) alive might be great but this one is too short and.... boring, let me repeat
chapter 5 was going to be more interesting but didn't prove to be...
chapter 6 was simply about nothing... really...
chapter 7 was intended to be scary but it wasn't. it was silly like the the 1st - might have been a good idea but nothing in the end...
chapter 8 had the same idea but the ending was a little different. and I didn't like it either.
conclusion - waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment