01 September 2011

review of a revue

it's a words play. it's funny isn't it? ^___^

well 'La Esperanza' didn't impress me even a little. I didn't like the plot itself and the morals were good but didn't touch my heart. the only thing I liked was.... dancing! of course I couldn't stay patient when they all were soooo coooool
however I'm disappointed with Kiriyan. it was too small of a part for her T___T
however my sorrowful experience says - the more boring the story is, the more wonderful the revue would be. so 'Takarazuka's Dancing Dreams' is really splendid. and also..... funny!
I mean the things like Aphrodita's behaviour after drinking (drinking what BTW? ^.^) and Hera's song about men when her maid fell down and Hera said 'shikkari shite' in the middle of singing... and so on.
let me cite what we see in the description.
when Zeus is seduced we read like
1st woman
2nd woman
so on...
and then...
SUDDENLY
The Seventh Cute Boy Ganymede
OH. MY. GOD.
it's really brave of Takarazuka to show this. BTW who thought of that concept? applause to that person.....

No comments:

Post a Comment