01 November 2011

let me name this simply - retirements. yes, two of them


the tears have dried quite soon. constant preparations for the speech contest and the ending October which means lots of reports and projects awaiting their finishment, all this made me hurry up and become 'seriously positive'
me was sinking down the ocean of despair and me was even in need of febrifuge and analgetics. however then came the moment, and me doesn't know whence from, but me suddenly understood me should change the mood and the '14 covers' album saved me life once more.
me isn't happy at all, nor satisfacted.
every look at a photo of Kiriya-sama is painful. every thought of her makes the inevitable destiny even more difficult to bear. no, me can't be happy ever again.
BTW, me just learned Yuki-chan is leaving too.
though someone is certainly fond of her and may think 7 or 8 years in Zuka are 'too short a time to fall in love', me means, 'tis too short for Aono-chan to find another occupation or goal in life to leave Zuka, still me is somewhat relieved, as me would never like to see Aono-chan with another 'man' by her side. she had some other experience, too, before entering the Moon Troupe, of course, but she was in her best in Moon, she was shining much brighter that any time else, me daresay. thus me is a little delighted she wouldn't stay when her partner, her 'better half' or what shall me call it - is leaving.
every OG seems to be quite well, having found another 'right thing to do'. and every OG seems to be all right to be OG if me came to notice her at the moment she was already OG.
it only hurts to recognize that your present love will soon become somewhat 'framed', in other words, she ceases to be infinite.
at first methought that retirement is equal to the death of the actress herself. now methinks 'tis much worse.
knowing she is somewhere over there, unreachable, unseen, covered with fog....... this will certainly tear me soul apart.
there's no medicine to help and nothing to relieve the pain. we can only try to carry on, or to fall down from a skyscraper shouting 'me loves *name of sienna*' or smth like this...
for the moment being, me shall only pray that Kiriya-sama and Aono-chan would never end up singing some ugly songs like Ayano-chan did in cooperation with Revo. mehopes they will stay on the straight and narrow, keeping their souls pure and magnificent as they were up until now.
me wishes them all the best, every single day, every moment. that's all me can do, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment