01 November 2011

my intuition

it either exists in an obvious way, or abandones me giving no hint, no tip and no advice.
now, however, me would like to speak of my intuition working.
why is that almost all the girls me grows fond of happen to be of Tsukigumi?
me speaks nothing of Kiriya-sama, who was the reason me had the interest in Moon Troupe, but of the others me would like to mention the following
it turned out me loves the nibante and sanbante very much. well, me calls Masao nibante and Mirio sanbante, though 'tis obvious that everything is not that easy in the Troupe. however, let your humble servant consider the things to be just as they are stated by him.
if me isn't mistaken once again, my beautiful Suzukaze-sama was also a part of Moon in her time. and if the attention me payed to Masao and Mirio is generally explained by the fact me saw them in the first Zuka's performance ever, Suzukaze-sama's case is a REAL coincidence.
the more me read the list of the other Troupes, the more me was astonished with the fact me cannot love all the actors in the other Troupes. e. g. in case we speak of Yuzuki-sama, me cannot say the others attract me that much, though me conclusion still is based on the pics only, and awaits it's provement by watching. if me honourable guests ask me about the Cosmos, me shall answer me dislikes Oozora-san as usual, however 'tis nibante who attracts me attention and who was a kind of compensation for the possible prospects of the necessity of watching Cosmos perfomance in Tokyo.
me should say a couple of words 'bout the musumeyaku-san too. though me doesn't pay much attention to them usually, me really likes Marimo-chan, her voice and her face expressions are, well, one of the best me have ever seen, though me lacks the experience to say for all of them.
the list, however, doesn't end here. the voice of Shizuki Asato astonished me from the very beginning of the 'kimi no na o yobeba'. and though she changed Troupes, she was also a part of Moonies once.
the most surprising thing is that Sawaki Rizu happens to be a Moonie too! and it was her voice that seemed the most unique on the '14 covers' album to your humble servant. me cannot say why me is so glad, as Sawaki-chan doesn't mean anything to me as for now, but me is really pleased that Tsukigumi collects the most interesting personalities and appearances and voices. well, the only thing that doesn't please me is that Oozora was a part of Moonies, too, and she was even ahead of Kiriya-sama. me is so glad she was transferred to the Cosmos. she suits it quite well, and moreover she suits her musumeyaku too. that means, also, that me dislikes the musumeyaku almost as much as me does towards Oozora-san, though this attitude may alter someday (but quite unlikely!)

No comments:

Post a Comment