26 January 2012

and now I am VERY angry

I could not expect it would affect me that badly... the process of mediaservers being shut down

oh yes, there are dozens of servers which are still alive, etc. will ye be so kind to explain that to the owners and uploaders of websites whose links are already dead so they need to reupload all the files again?
what pisses me off is that the files I wanted to download - the albums of Tane-san - were uploaded only a month ago, a single month ago, and I have been so spare all this month and I could download those files thousands of times if I only knew... yes, the most important thing is that my intuition, my ability to envisage and predict failed me, and I am the only one to blame that I am a loser
oh yes, a sore loser who longed so much for particular albumes and spent so many hours in disc shops in Osaka vainly trying to find a trace of my favourite Japanese musicians...
oh yes, there are some albums available on amazon and other sites which sell disks. have ye tried to check the price? the lowest one is 30 dollars, to say nothing of shipping
oh yes, I hate this world which maketh it impossible to obtain a thing ye love with all your heart
oh yes, impossible, because there are so many things that require your attention, but the price of every item is so high that ye need to choose which one ye can afford, and which one can wait, and the most bitter part of it is the moment when ye understand that ye cannot afford even a tenth part of what ye love, and what ye cannot afford will not wait for you much longer, so that ye will be perhaps never ever able to obtain it, even if ye struggle hard to be able to afford it once
if I could only be that heartless lawer who is opposing piracy. he is obviously ok with buying the latest album of Beyonce once in a year. I believe he is, otherwise he would be able to see beyond his nose and realize there are people wishing for something more, something rare, something of quality, and those people are not living in a megapolis with thousands of discs available at every corner
I hate ye, who force mediaservers to shut down
I hate ye, who make our lives deprived of the artworks we need so badly
some time in the future... if only I could avenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment