16 February 2012

my humble opinion on erica - a disappointment again

she was the most interesting and unique among those on 'return to zero' story concept album produced by Aikawa-san (is it not? I thought it to be...)
still she turned out to be just another jpop cute girl. neither her makeup not her rockish songs on the album gave the right impression about who she is
who she is you can easily see on her website
both her vocal and her energy were lost. wasted, to be honest. not a single line of the lyrics, nor a single phrase of the melody did touch me among her own songs
can anybody explain me how she can be that great in her 'kakureta chizu' and 'brand new blue sky' when she is such a trifle in her own discography? awful. awful. awful
well... perhaps 'twas the composer who wrote those songs who is great and deserves my attention for real. anybody knows the composer??? tell me!
*throws erica's name into the trash can*

No comments:

Post a Comment