04 March 2012

my humble opinion on 'Dancing Heroes' Bow Hall show by Moon Troupe (2011)

when I saw 'tsukigumi' label I could not help watching!
to be honest, I had no reason, as there were only 3 persons whom I knew a little in the show. the others were a complete darkness... however, one cannot stick to his favourites all the time, or so I thought
there was another reason why I did not reject the idea to watch this show, though it might seem strange. I wanted to get acquainted with those seito who are only in the beginning of their career so that I could watch them grow up and some time in the future I may be happy to see one of them making a huge success

poster from TakaWiki
well, the show itself
is absolutely not the one I would immediately fall in love with. some numbers were so boring that I hardly made myself watch them properly, restraining from pressing 'fast forward'
however, there were a few numbers compensating for the failed ones. one of them was the dance in the beginning with Reika-chan. she proved to be so skillful in both dance and acting that I became really 'rest assured' about her being a Top, though her voice bothers me a little. bear in mind that she was an otokoyaku during the first 2 years, therefore she probably never learned to sing in a feminine way before May, 2011. if only she gains enough experience before June, I would be happy
another number that impressed me greatly was the 'Swan Lake' interpretation with modern rhythms and the otokoyaku dance in the second part was also very 見事, so as to say, a number worthy of watching

music
I have already said that I liked the modern version of 'Swan Lake' which was both Zukish and classical at the same time. also, there were several numbers where complicated singing parts was provided along with such difficult dacing movements that I literally watched with my mouth open
what I loved the best was 'kiseki ~ooki na ai no you ni~' sung by Uzuki-san. I have already heard the song in the Kurenai-san version on the '14 covers' album, but I should admit I love Uzuki-san's version much better. both the arrangement and the manner of singing seem more attractive for me. as for Uzuki-san, I did not like her at all before this performance, but her

singing
made me change my mind. perhaps, now her voice is one of my favourite
as for the others, I was not impressed as greatly. I did feel that they are the young generation who are still not very good at keeping their breath

dancing
they were not very good at dancing either. though I am not disappointed. nothing is achieved without years of training, and they did put all their hearts into what they performed. what I was a little surprised with was their syncro - absence of it, to be precise. they just could not follow each other all the time so there were moments where the overwhole picture was a little bit spoiled by the difference in the way everyone was proceeding in the course of dancing
there was only one person who did impress me with dancing, and 'twas Takachi-san. I feel sorry for her that she does not appear in some more important roles, though I am not claiming to know her very well. 'twas just that she was the most noticeable one during several numbers, especially the otokoyaku dance in the second act, where she showed both good dancing and good face expression control

though the show was sometimes too emotionless and plain, I consider the it a good one and I am happy that there are such experiments for the young actresses. however ordinary the words of siennas in the end might seem, their tears were true
good luck to all the rising stars

No comments:

Post a Comment