06 March 2012

the final day of Moon Troupe performance in Takarazuka

I was going to write this post exactly when the performance ends (approx 6 PM my local time), but I ended up sleeping. unfortunately, my getting up early in the morning had its effect...
nevertheless, I cannot miss this date

let me try and sum up what happened
there were 45 performances of the main cast, and there are 2500 seats in the Grand Theater. simple math can help us to see that

112500 people were able to watch the performance
well, in theory. in reality, there were not as many, but you can at least imagine the amount of them
on the other hand, the retiring siennas were able to experience their last show for 45 times. 'tis a commonspread topic - the case when an actor or musician or any other person of art has his last one appearance on public. what I am trying to imagine is how they should feel who were doing the same thing for 45 times (and will be doing this in Tokyo again) knowing that this particular performance is not the last yet, but every day pushes them towards the finale...
the other piece of news that seems interesting, is that

the Tokyo last day will be broadcast much wider
than the one in Takarazuka itself! unexpectedly... not only Bow Hall again, but also neighbouring Toho cinemas, namely the ones in Shibuya, Roppongi and Kawasaki
moreover, the price is competitively low - 4500 for a ticket. even an A-ticket in Zuka costs more, and 4500 is not a huge money for a Japanese, believe me. is only I were able to be in Japan on April. 22......... *_____*

what I am also surprised with is that some performances do have a very complicated structure, so that they even need
explanation provided here
'tis the corellation chart of the characters in 'Edward VIII'. to be honest, I do not even bother to read it as I am not good at remembering the names at all, so I prefer to watch and understand in the process

well, what I did bother to do was to make screenshots of official photos from the KiriMari Memorial website
they are not avaiable for saving to your computer via right-click, so I hope my work is useful




















BTW, according to Rurustar Kiriya-sama will be on the cover of April Kageki issue

No comments:

Post a Comment