24 April 2012

my humble opinion on Aono-sama's Music Salon 'Very Best of Me'

hey, the guys were dancing to the 'Tank!' from 'Cowboy Bebop'! ^___^

oh, I should say one thing again! I would not be able to watch this if not for the community
therefore, my thanks flies there
dancing
nobody would ever doubt Aono-sama's dancing skills, so there is no need to describe her dancing numbers 
singing
well, to be serious, meseems all the 5 Moon members came to the stage without warming up to singing. the first part of the show was so-so. however, the closer to the end, the more successful it grew
starting with the part where she sang solo her songs from different performances, she was absolutely brilliant
her 'hitokakera no yuuki' literally sent shivers down my arms while she lasted the last note
'kotoba ni dekinai' made me cry. the tenderness and strength combined in her were so acute that I could not help crying
she said in her farewell address that she was sometimes described as 'manly', and she was bothered by it. I cannot disagree with this statement. but she also said she realized 'twas her own way of being musumeyaku. and I completely agree with it
yes, she looked great in pantsuit, you know. it suited her. meseems, she is the only one musumeyaku who can wear trousers, among those I know. no offence, 'tis completely ok if a person has his own style. I do admire cute little, or not little, musumeyaku in girly dresses. I am just saying that how Aono-sama is different, at least for me
trousers do not mean that those 3 magnificent long dresses Aono-sama wore looked bad, no. the pink one was doubtful but ok, the blue-violet one was very beautiful, and the last one, the pure white, was simply gorgeous. I may be biased, well yes, I am, but the dress again a was much simpler and 'serious' than than that given to musumeyaku usually. perhaps, knowing her own style, Aono-sama was not very happy when she got dressed in the white-black dress for Revue 2011 (magazine) photo session... well, again, I admired Aono-sama in white
and the last song, which was written specially for Aono-sama by Koyanagi-sensei and Teshima-sensei, was... was drowned in my tears, which were on the keyboard, on the mouse, on the table, on the plate I just used which was standing in front of me, just everywhere. fortunately having no one but me at home I could cry to my heart's content, if 'tis possible to say this about tears
the others also surprised me
first, though the start was not successful, I could reassert that Uzuki has a very nice voice, which reminds me of Masao's voice BTW
Sachika-chan was so very cute when she spoke, that I was surprised that her singing voice was completely different, sonorous and even ear-piercing
Tamaki-san was much better than I expected. my unfair treatment of her receded and yielded to respect towards her image, which seems to me to be one of the most manly among all the otokoyaku in the Troupe
and Reika-chan! proved her cuteness and also proved to be a good singer. I was worried that a former otokoyaku may seem too unexperienced in singing, while acting and dancing seem to me a bit easier to learn when the role is changed, but Manaki-san was ok. I hope her Top Combi and Demi-Top Combi (well, how shall I call it?) will be ok

again, thank you, Aono-sama. you were such an unusually strong and shining Top Musumeyaku. your characters were never ordinary, you added your own charm and your own kind of beauty to all of them. you have been special, at least to me

No comments:

Post a Comment