26 April 2012

translation! ~ Quatre Rever Top Star Goods - Kiriya-sama's design

I came there to check the price of the pen and pencil with Kiriya-sama's design, because I wanted to buy them but I decided to save money. and... how stupid of me. 'tis no longer there. 'twill never be
well, at least the page with Kiriya-sama's design is still available. therefore, I should at least provide the translation for the explanation of Kiriya-sama's theme

*translation going from the very top*
Moon Troupe Top Star
Kiriya Hiromu
goods created under supervision
*pics*
design theme - 'DIG DREAM'
main colour - blue
concept of the design
大夢 (Hiromu)=BIG DREAM
with a unique expression power, using her own name as a hint, this is how the theme was decided
filled with dreams and romance, the goods were created
the motive is the favourite 'transport'. balloons, airships, prop planes, the classical transport of 17-19 centuries filled with romance, calmly travel across the sky carrying dreams on board. the design reminding of colourful stickers which are put on trunk case is very cute
_____
translator's remarks
>_____< why is everything about her so ideal... I admired this design from the very first day I saw it. having compared it with the other Top-sama's design I only came to love it even more... no offence, but I never liked when letters are placed so that they make something, some shape or object, which is the theme of Ranju-sama's design. Otozuki-sama's design is too sweet, overly sweet and cute, the same goes for Yuzuki-sama's design, which is richly decorated but the 'princess' style is sometimes getting too - IDK, fanciful or fussy... and Oozora-sama's design contains too many mosaic objects which are also not of my preferences
but the 'oldy' Kiriya-sama's pictures and inscriptions (however Engrish they are) fascinate me so much..... how did she guess that I adore retro transport, colourful objects and the stuff? HOW???

I am too lazy to translate the whole speech of Kiriya-sama, but
what she says in the movie is
that she used her stage name as a motive, putting it simply 'BIG DREAM', and included the objects like balloons, airships, etc. because she likes transport and high places, so that to create an image of a dream spreading in the sky. she put all her might into developing the design and it contains all her love, so... well, I would say - please visit Quatre Reves and buy the goods, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment