17 May 2012

instruction! ~ an easy way to get access to Takarazuka monthly calendars

my sudden discovery ^.^
though I'm not sure if anybody needs this at all

the Japanese can't even protect their pics too well ^o^
here's the link to the web-site of TCA press
http://www.tca-pictures.net/press/110915_algiers.html
we see two versions of a calendar wallpapers available, one of which has the calendar on the left and the second... you can guess where the calendar is, huh? also there are two sizes offered.
however! when we try to click on the links we see that the site requires a password printed in TCA press. well, those of you who don't understand Japanese can only see some unreadable symbols, am I wright? ^.^
it means we cannot proceed to the page with the pics themselves, you may think. no it doesn't!
try to open the following link. see?
http://www.tca-pictures.net/press/img/110915/wallpaper/1280a-r.jpg
it leads you to the necessary pic page. WOW. how did I manage? I'm a magician! ^.^
well it started when I opened another image with a similar calendar on this particular web-site. and I wanted some more. then I saw I cannot get the pic I want, but I wondered why the previous link opened easily. then I simply changed the numbers which go after the img/ part to the date provided in the link I spoke of in the beginning of my post, which is 110915 as you can see. and I changed the size of the wallpaper to 1280 'cause I wanted the 1280 version. the versions available you can also check on the same page.
the letter 'a' after the size means the image, 'cause we have two of them. the link I provided will show you the Algier pic, and in order to get the Gypsy you should put 1280b there. the letter 'r' obviously means that the calendar would be on the right, as I said in the beginning of my post there's also the left-calendar version available, which is, of course, marked with 'l'.
well that's all for today's lesson. hope someone will ever make some profit out of my description

No comments:

Post a Comment