17 May 2012

the new Mirio... or did I get something wrong?


when I was in Quatre Reves, I decided not to buy this particular book only because of the fact WHO was Mirio's partner for the photo session. well, you can see, who. 'tis not as if I dislike her that much, but I had to save some money, therefore, I had to choose what books to buy and what to leave just there in the shop until better times come...
therefore, 'twas not until recently that I finally had a chance to have a look at what is inside. and it makes me shiver...
no, not with Mirio's coolness, or whatever you may call it
I should admit I have always found it difficult to recognize changes, and even if the changes were for the better, I have always been hesitant about them during the initial period. for example, when teachers in our school changes their hairstyle, I was always saying the new ones did not suit them, however, after several weeks I had to agree they were really more fashionable and suitable then the previous ones
this time, no matter how much time I would be given, I am completely unhappy about this change
I am not the first to note the current changes. I remember Otozuki-sama's photo hotly discussed. however, her look seemed to be quite acceptable to me
now I can understand the feelings of Otozuki-sama's fans. however, my disappointment and irritation are far keener
Mirio... what has happened to you? no, better to say, who are you?
what I should answer myself is, this is Mirio... the Mirio who astonished me as loving and caring Henri in 'Algiers no Otoko'. Mirio, who made me smile so much carrying a pig in 'Gypsy Baron'. Mirio, who was cute and a bit fragile even in 'Studio 54', however cool she would look there. this is Mirio whose gentleness and tenderness were praised so many times not only by me, but by Japanese newspapers. this is Mirio who was compared to a small chewing animal. this is Mirio who was so adorably cute on a photo with a kitten
and now I see this. and I am out of words. Mirio portraying a - let me call a spade a spade - Mirio portraying a sexy guy who came with a girl to a hotel room. Mirio lying on a bed with such a lusty face. Mirio looking in the mirror, and so completely unlike, for instance, Ranju-sama looking in the mirror in similar clothes and with similar makeup, but with such a different image and such a different idea
I cried so many times because of happiness and brightness I felt after watching performances, listening to songs, finding photos of siennes I like. I cried because of sadness when I understood that my favourite siennes were to retire. but that was OK. I never though I would cry because I am annoyed, vexed and frustrated. for the first time in my life I hate something concerning Takarazuka. Takarazuka with the motto of 'pure, proper, beautiful'


*upd the same day, 20-01*
OK. now I know what I want. I want that book with a DVD if there is any (I do not remember). or at least some kind of video with 'backstage'. I want to look Mirio in the eyes when she is explaining what image she was to display and what feelings she put into the session. I want to get a proper reason of hers to do this. or at least I want to hear her mumbling something without particular meaning so that I would draw a conclusion she was not the one willing to participate in this session

No comments:

Post a Comment