20 May 2012

my humble opinion on... website? ~ Oozora-sama and Nono-sama memorial


somehow, Cosmos Troupe seems to be not only the most freaky, but the richest also. not only it goes beyond the borders of 'tradtionalism', but also gains the most sophisticated, to put it mildly, decorations. not only the stage decorations, costumes also, and... how shall I call it... setting? staging? well, overall impression of how the stage looks
the more I look at Oozora-sama and Nono-sama, the more I understand I lost nothing by paying no attention to their combi. at the same time, I admit they both are good actresses, however, with different approaches. Nono-sama seems to like affected manner of playing. if she acts, she ACTS. if she pretends, she does it so that everybody would notice how much she tries. if she plays, she makes everyone see that she plays. not that she lives on stage. and there would be nothing wrong with it for me, if not for one thing. she has nothing of herself in her roles. she lets the role shape her as much as it can, and leaves nothing personal in it
vice versa, Oozora-sama never does something like this. while given different roles, she plays them as she can, in her unchangeable manner. therefore, however emotion there might be in the character, they all look the same for me
some praise her smile which is rare and thus precious. well, I know people whose smile is really rare and therefore worthy of earning, but even smiling Oozora-sama fails to impress me. I thought I was wrong, I hopes I was wrong, but the more I see her, the less I want to watch a performance with hers. realizing I am wrong for judging like this, I cannot help thinking this way
still, I wish them both good luck in their final performances in Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment