24 June 2012

my little thoughts on the new Moon Troupe

this is kind of a challenge for me - to accept the new Moon Troupe. I ought to
however I could think of it, the fact that I joined the Zuka world when Kiriya-sama was there is an accident, and probably, every change can seem unbearable at first. maybe, Sena-sama fans were not able to accept Kiriya-sama, too. well, maybe not, but at least, Moon Troupe changed drastically in 2010, didn't it? and it has always been like this. probably...
so, accepting the new Moon is a challenge - not a problem anymore, but a challenge I will gladly cope with. you know what? I can see already the new image of Moon which will sooner or later prevail over the gloomy repetitions that Moon is going to perform
I hope, it will prevail - the shiny Moon that we see on the last photo from the RomiJuri article. I see a great mobility there, I see a combination of classic and modern, but there the energy of Moon remains the same - the gold, the yellow and orange
Let the Flower be delicate, let the Star be sophisticated, let the Snow be affected and Cosmos - original. Let Moon preserve its warmness
the only strange felling I have is that... though obviously I was attracted to Takarazuka due to the fact that women there play male characters (not only by this fact, but 'twas the MAIN point. I doubt there are people who were attracted for purely another reason), now that I think of Moon, I see Manaki-sama first
I mean, of course I love Masao and Mirio, I did and I will, but Reika-chan seems to be an essence of the current Moon. she is the one who will shine brightly and represent the Moon in my eyes. she is the one I feel the closest to - even Ryuu-sama and Asumi-sama seem farther - just a bit
my only prayer is - Manaki-sama, please, become a strong Top. no, become THE strong Top Musumeyaku that Moon is famous for, like spectators of 'Scarlet Pimpernel' said about Aono-sama, which Kiriya-sama mentioned. become a strong Top Musumeyaku that kouhai can rely on and sempai can be proud of. please create a wonderful Triple Combi with Ryuu-sama and Asumi-sama

BTW... will the Top Combi dance be performed with Asumi-sama or Ryuu-sama on the days when Romeo is played by Asumi-sama? I wonder... o___O

No comments:

Post a Comment