23 June 2012

RomiJuri opening night! ~ oops, not night but day, ok

considering Moon Troupe
so, what should I say? congrats...
though I am not very happy with the current state of affairs in Moon Troupe, I have been thinking much about it, about Zuka in general - and the only possible conclusion is... I shall support Moon Troupe from now on, no matter what they do
in the end, I cannot switch my attention to another troupe and start loving it. 'tis too late! the others will forever stay a subject of respect and average interest for me, while Moon Troupe is forever mine. yep

considering RomiJuri
they already made some goods - and I can see crowds of fans who invaded Quatre Reves today, after the first performance ended only several hours ago

considering Ryuu-sama
her personal design concept is also ready, though the video address is still missing. I wonder why they made such a choice of the theme... o___O
translation of the explanation:
The design is based on favourite key words - 'castle', 'Milky Way', 'smiley', 'charm'.
Also, different kinds of plaid were applied to the items (remark - you see, they took Ryuu-sama's image from 'Edward VIII - Misty Station'!)
Essence that shines bright like Takarazuka itself was inlayed in the design so that it opens a view of a fantastic world.
'Castle'
The main motif is a big 'castle' (this word is constantly written in English). To the 'castle' created with an antique touch, a balloon was added, which seems an unbalanced thing at first sight, but adds a cute accent (can somebody tell me why SO MANY loan words in katakana were used in the explanation??? was this done on purpose? I wonder...).
'Plaid'
It is a grid pattern which differs depending on the item. The propinquity with the motif is born, and thus the attention is paid to a modern and stylish design.
_____
can someone tell me WHERE is this item stylish and modern??? this is a bag charm from the Ryuu-sama line, BTW
 
 another thing I cannot understand is this ↓
 'tis a pendant. and there is a bracelet with the same smiley. ok, smileys are good... but this is not for a Top Star design, and of course not for a Moon Top Star! ohhh how I hate this...

considering Moon Troupe again
you know what? I finally understand... they are trying to break the stereotypical images of Ryuu-sama and Asumi-sama. Ryuu is used to playing villains - as nibante, and Mirio has always been named a 'cute animal', which is once more proved by the Moon voting 'if we speak of a *, it is...' where she won the nomination 'if we speak of a pet'. This is exactly why they made Masao play in 2 musicals with tragic developments and a very fragile gentle image, the Top Star goods design was made overly cute, and Mirio was given a Dinner Show where her image was absolutely Z-Boy-ish cool and a bit brutal. however, the traditional images of them cannot be broken completely, therefore Mirio was given Romeo role, and Masao was given Tybald role. this is what I think now, and this is the reason of my frustration

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eine :)
    I am glad that you are still supporting Moon Troupe :)
    And I have to admit, I laughed at your comment about the bag charm :P

    I prefer seeing Masao in her cool and "baddie" roles, like HAmlet and Lucheni.
    The Company could have given her more of such roles instead of changing her because she is top star now, and top stars are goodie two shoes :P
    I can imagine her as Macbeth and Sweeny Todd ( a bit too gory maybe :P)..
    Oh well, goodie two shoes roles are too easy and not much of a challenge for her, I feel. Too... normal :P


    Yin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to confess, I have never been a fan of 'bad guys', moreover, I tend to like protagonists in books, or movies, or anime, and I am not a fan of 'bad Masao', but you know, both bad guys' and 'good guys' can be different, can't they? for me, 'tis not a problem that Masao will be portraying good guys because she is the Top, but the problem is - whom exactly she would portray. Romeo and Fred from 'Too Short' are not the characters I would like to see played by Ryuu-sama, even though they are 'good guys' whom I usually support

      Delete