15 July 2012

economical Takarazuka management ~ what a waste!

while photoshopping the 'Algiers no Otoko' and 'Dance Romanesque' programme I noticed an interesting photo
well, I do include all the pages which do concern Zuka even a little bit, such as ads with Takarazuka Theatres Buildings, or Nono-san advertising some Ikeda bank deposit (?)... and I do include the pages with performances schedule. so
this is the Top Combi portrait from the 'Kamen no Otoko' section of the schedule
and suddenly I remembered an Aono-sama photo from SP. of course, searching for it in my folder with several thousands images is a waste of time so I made two screenshots myself. unfortunately I failed to capture a moment where the skirt can be seen clearly, but this is enough, I think
the jewelry and the hat (or how is it called in English?) are different
well, usually I am particularly bad at memorizing anything I see, including faces, clothes, etc. - maybe, if not for my love towards SP, I would never notice such a thing. but I did. I am surprised with myself... and even more with Zuka. on the other hand, of course, this dress was only used in one scene, and 'twould be a waste to never use it again since 'tis beautiful. perhaps this is the famous もったいない philosophy which I only support
the only thing bothering me is - did they alter the dress for Yumesaki-san's figure? not that this bothers me much, simply interested a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment