23 July 2012

link! excerpt from 'Misty Station'

perfection... perfection, perfection, perfection! Otokoyaku Stair Dance, Top Combi Duet Dance, 'Final Countdown' covered by Ryuu-sama and Kiriya-sama, ’My Way' covered by Kiriya-sama and Sawaki Rizu-chan, and of course - the wonderful orchestra accompanying every move of theirs...
is there anything else on this Earth you could wish for?
I am already hitting the wall with my head. WHERE'S THE REST???
ok I know I just have to purchase a disc myself. but you know, the excerpt exists already! it means that someone should have the whole revue! am I wrong? o.O
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1gLpyrL-D0Q/
I just wondered what the old versions sound like. actually Elvis did not impress me much - sorry, fans! Sinatra-san's manner seems just a bit more suitable to me ^^`

4 comments:

  1. Here you are
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GeGRUvEU1do/
    and
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/l3gnApD9Y_s/
    thank you very much for your translations and everything ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you cannot possibly imagine how much waves of gratitude I would like to send to you! thank you so much. I wonder why tudou search still shows me three short excerpts from the revue and nothing more when I type 'misty station' >___< I was already going to use google website search today to understand 'where's the rest' ^.^
      p. s. you're always welcome

      Delete
    2. I'm glad I was useful ^^ I'm a huge Tsukigumi fan, too.
      The only way to find something on tudou is looking for Takarazuka uploaders and then check everyday for updates >____<

      Delete
    3. exactly! somehow yesterday I failed to notice that the uploader was the same generous person whose other vids I've been downloading for ages ^^`

      Delete