30 July 2012

link. Sawaki-sama's blog

'tis really funny how I addressed my favourite siennes with -chan every time. now that I mention Sawaki-sama, I cannot possibly name her Rizu-chan anymore. WTF with that -chan??? well, Manaki-sama was -chan earlier because she is about my age, but even she is - to put it mildly - a person far more distinguished and successful then me, eh? to say nothing of Sawaki-sama who already graduated. who am I to call them -chan, in the end?
forgive the silly me from the past. now I think that only amateurs who are not long in the Takarazuka fandom can call any sienne in -chan, or vice versa - experienced fans who are not much younger than the siennes themselves. is this concept ok?
actually this is an old news, but one post made me wonder... Sawaki-sama became the host (did I get 司会 right?) for the reserved performance of RomiJuri on the 21st of August. what means being a host apart from being responsible for the tickets? is it a usual thing for a graduate to do things like this? the more I learn something new, the more I understand there are things I have yet to know. a bit discouraging, to tell the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment