01 August 2012

RomiJuri official photos and movie ~ I am a huge piece of a pessimist

after the shock I received yesterday I couldn't sleep well in the night. finally I ended up wandering through the official website trying to find any hint on what to think and what to do from now on. the more I looked at RomiJuri webpage, the more I understood that 'twas probably not as bad as reviving BeruBara by the means of Moon Troupe. the more I thought of BeruBara, the more I understood that Oscar is really an outstanding and unusual role. in the end, who am I to speak of such things when I never read the original manga or watched the anime? this is a mere caprice of my intuition. and still, my (probably strange?) image of Oscar does not correspond with anyone who played her. I'm not even sure that Suzukaze-sama fitted the role, though she must have been the closest one to what I think of Oscar. I can still have the hope that the first three performances are done to entertain the audience and attract them to Moon, and the further choice would be better. however, I am not very positive about this. BeruBara choice was explained by the fact that 'tis one of the most famous Zuka performances known as a 'synonym' to Zuka itself, therefore this kind of performance should be presented just before the centenary. in other words, we are to expect more revivals of popular things. so, what next? MasaMiri switching roles of Elizabeth and Death? Gone by the Wind - a Bow Hall version, for example? or continuation of the row of boring tragedies? one more Phantom or even SP? think carefully, is there any chance that a show like Puck would be revived, or Gypsy Baron repeated, or the old version of SP would replace the recent one? is it possible that during such an important year like 100 anniversary any new performance will be created for troupes where only Sou-san and Ranju-san were enrolled considerably before the 21st century started?
whatever. I made screenshots of all the photos of RomiJuri from the official webpage. enjoy











and the movie with compilation of main scenes can be viewed here

No comments:

Post a Comment