01 August 2012

so complicated ~ where's my omikuji?

ok. I am pretty calm. I have already decided that I should accept whatever Moon Troupe does. ok. good.
if I don't write this now I am likely to die because of the thoughts that run in my head like crazy
so, do I have any hope left? well obviously I am not going anywhere this autumn, so I let 'Spring Snow' and 'Too Short a Time' pass by me. going to Osaka in January to see BeruBara? weeeeell... pretty easy as I have winter vacations, but then I have no hope of going in May. I would hardly earn enough money from Jan to April to have one more trip, eh?
then, what about going in May? skipping important classes and so on? apart from that, would need to go to Osaka to see Moon in Umeda Geijutsu and then come to Tokyo and SOMEHOW manage to obtain tickets. pretty hard to do
I could wait until April to see if something happens that would enable me to go in May. but then - if I can't, January would be wasted. not a good idea either
so... erm... what do people usually do in such cases, again? ^^`

No comments:

Post a Comment