25 September 2012

socionic experience. part 2 ~ putting up with...

why socionics seems really useful to me is that it explains relationship types and thus helps to put up with the inevitable. in other words, everyone has some basic features of his TIM, and those features cannot be changed - because they are the basis. if not for this explanation, 'twould be really hard for me to understand what's going on. this is because I always have to know the reason of everything. knowing it calms me and helps me to decide what to do
friendship, love, romance, rivalry, all the kinds of feelings there exist in the world can be different depending on the particular case - and they do require more accurate definition every time. the fact that I wouldn't exchange people around me for people who are supposed to be more comfortable for my type - I don't know if everyone would agree that this is love, but a special kind of love based on 'habit' and 'being used' because of 'spending a lot of time together' and 'constant relying' on them - certainly. even if this is not a successful 'give-and-take', at least less successful than it could be in case of 'suitable' surroundings, I'll have to put up and sacrifice - because being without this is even worse. well, this is up to a person to decide

No comments:

Post a Comment