09 December 2012

'tis sad

at first, I could not recognise my clear file which I was searching for because instead of the materials I printed for the seminar the sheet of paper which was visible through the file contained some text in Japanese. a few seconds later I understood, why. since during the seminar I am only busy with delivering the material for several minutes, I took the article to occupy myself with translation in the rest of the period. in other words, I used to translate something. from time to time... seldom...
now I do not even feel like doing this anymore
I still check news on the official website and in social networks. I still imagine whether I would be able to go to Osaka in May. and something is wrong, totally wrong
I swore eternal love to you, Takarazuka. now you are attracting me less and less

No comments:

Post a Comment