04 March 2013

some thoughts on KwMs ch 79

Feb. 23. I suddenly realise the next chapter is about to come out
Feb. 24. 'tis not scanned by anyone yet
Feb. 25. Chinese raws are out and people speculate about the meaning of the last pages. succumbing to the rumours I look through the Chinese raws. this is the first and the last time I look at manga pages in a language I do not understand. 'tis also the last time I read any forums with rumours, opinions and speculations
Feb. 26. I remember last month the chapter was uploaded exactly on 26th
Feb. 27. I finally found it on raw-hunters. just one hour to download the huge archive and it will be mine
Feb. 27, evening. as I thought, Fujiwara-sensei did not betray me. the story develops the same as before, and if it does not cultivate this sweetness any longer, then it will be all right in the future as well
Feb. 28. I have reread the chapter several times already. I wonder if I shall do a rough translation myself? since I have been willing to translate just anything for a week now
Feb. 29. meseems, I need not. the chapter is translated and uploaded already
Mar. 4. shall I go and read the English version? there were a few phrases that seemed difficult for me in terms of translation, it would be helpful to read how other people interpret their meaning. mangafox webpage. KwMs page...
Mar. 4, 10 minutes later. did I not decide not to read forums anymore? did I not promise myself to stop paying attention to what other people think? it never leads to anything good. 'tis a bad habit, nothing more
I thank my beloved 'husband' +Арагорн Араторнович for listening to my complains and supporting me when I got totally fed up and pissed off with KYAAAHHH-ing fangirls. U-chan, without your sympathy and understanding I do not know what would become of me. I am so happy to have you, who always agrees with me on this topic

2 comments:

  1. Мимимии :)))
    Всегда обращайтесь! )
    За нами еще международный законопроект по выпиливанию комментариев от кяшных фангерлов )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. и вдогонку можно пожалуйста еще запрет на фанарт на листиках в клеточку. вернее, на любых листиках но ты понял :)

      Delete