01 June 2013

omg, Takarazuka, what are you doing? ~ I have watched 'Take Five' previews for the first time


for some reason, I have completely missed this project, but why am I completely not_surprised? my feeling that the recent actions show that Takarazuka is desperately trying to challenge itself with new fields of activity, expand its audience and reach the groups of people previously not concerned with the Revue is only getting stronger
well, if 'tis them - 'twill be no 'Koizora'


p. s. the usual pop song as a soundtrack... がっかり

2 comments:

  1. Why is my video on your blog?
    You are kindly requested to delete/replace my video with the official TBS CM from their you tube channel which is for public view.
    I do not wish to have my name associated with your posting since I don't approve the way you have worded things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This video is here because I pressed the button 'share' and then 'blogger'. You see, I liked the CM a lot and wanted to comment on it. I am afraid you have misunderstood a few things. Please take no offence but let me explain.
      1. Sharing is a normal thing. You see, the 'share' function exists entirely for that purpose.
      2. And people do share to express their opinion. This is my blog and I am not obliged to 'word things' the way that everyone likes, but to follow the rules. As you can see, there is no offence in the post, no obscenity, no foul words, nor I ever claimed to be the vid's owner. Your disapproval as a reason sounds ridiculous.
      3. Moreover, if you believe that sharing a video makes any association with your name, you think too much. It does not.
      4. Since I managed to share the vid the way I always do, it was technically possible. If you do not like it, you can prohibit embedding, make it private or whatever. This is your own task.
      5. I will interpret your 'kind request' as a really kind, simply because of my whim, and replace the vid since I do not want to pick a quarrel.
      Though you see, there is no real reason for me to do so.

      Delete