01 June 2013

IMHO. KWMS ch 82 ~ is it how 'twas supposed to be?

this stupid feeling when you open the mangaka's FB page, suddenly panic that you must download the raw magazine ASAP, but then remember understand you have already read the chapter... 3 times...

The most dangerous thing would be if the last arc had no adventures - the ones that were so attractive in the beginning and lasted through the middle. Misaki should constantly be involved in different troubles and face different challenges - otherwise KWMS is no longer KWMS. It started as an interest towards an anime with a kiss scene, but grew into something different - my feeling about KWMS, I mean. After KYAAAAHing over Usui - an inevitable thing when you watching KWMS for the first time, and even for the second - I finally realised I no longer go into any raptures over romantic moments. I don't mean I began to dislike them, and it's not that I consider them odd or simmering, I mean they are no longer my entire purpose of reading. By the end of her manga ms Fujiwara taught me to love her work as a 'work about people and their life', not simply 'my favourite shoujo'. To be precise, KWMS stopped being shoujo for me long ago - it is just that the real, thorough and strong understanding of this came to me now. I am not awaiting for one more kiss. I am enjoying a scene that makes my heart skip a beat and breathing - difficult, because of the tension, of the strong true feelings. I only hope it lasts till the very end. Fujiwara-sensei, don't lose yourself. Don't betray me

No comments:

Post a Comment