02 August 2013

声にできないくらい ~ so much that I cannot put it into words

Walking down the street, going home in the evening, with the bright orange street lights and dark blue sky above. You raise your eyes up and suddenly the desperate 'koe ni...' fills up everything around. It feels like the wind is carrying the song on its wings. It feels like the voice comes not from the earphones but from somewhere in the air, from all possible directions.
Technically, this is due to my mp3 player and earphones being of good quality. Honestly, this is because I tend to imagine things. However, my Japanese teacher told me once, when I asked her to revise the text I wrote for the speech contest: 'I like this part where you say that when you turn the music on everything you see looks like a mirage. I understand you so well.'

No comments:

Post a Comment