24 November 2013

KiriMari, dancing starshine

when one has a lot of things to do, one often ends up doing nothing from the to-do list, but something completely irrelevant. so here it is, the result of my 'whatever but not preparing for the exam'
as always, I use videos with my favourite one and only Top Combi, this time pairing them with a wonderful song which is 33 years old already, but still sounds fresh and unique - 'Dansing Starshine' by Momoe Yamaguchi. I used to love this song until I made a video with it love this song because of its 80s mood (composed in 1980 exactly), vividness and brightness and warmness of the melody, and of course, the wonderful voice of ms Yamaguchi. the lyrics with translation will follow very soon in a separate post, but I can say now that I believe the words and the song title itself suit the two perfectly. they were are like starshine on the stage

No comments:

Post a Comment