23 December 2014

Osaka and Tokyo in December, chapter 2. Day 5

music of the day - Paniyolo, 'kioku'. Because it fits the atmosphere of the Aquarium


10.54
Each day starts at the same station - 'Dobutsuen-mae'. Let's pay respect to it
16.32
I guess good people attract good people? Well, it's impossible to generalise like that, but I'm so glad that my friend's husband is a good and friendly person, and they're a good pair.
16.42
The third time I am in Kaiyukan, and the third time I think this water tunnel is the best way to let customers feel immersed in the sea-world.
17.26
Another favourite aquarium of mine - the biggest one that is in the middle of Kaiyukan.
18.00
A wonderful thing they thought of - a room of polar world. I guess I'd like to put my hood on.
19.04
The last treat in the Aquarium - stroke the panda ray!
18.10
And this is the illumination described on the official Osaka website.
18.31
Going to the Ferris wheel. The square in front of the Aquarium sure looks attractive.
But the wind is so terrible at the seaside! But we're strong and fearless tourists =)

21.15
And the final stop among our 'Osaka amazing pass' places - Osaka prefectural government skyscraper. And for additional 100 yen
let's try to see who's riding in the Ferris wheel we we in 2 hours ago.
This one was free. What I love in Japan is that how they put small tables for you to make photos with your company without asking others to press a button for you. Probably because that's causing MEIWAKU, trouble, to passers-by.

No comments:

Post a Comment