26 December 2014

Osaka and Tokyo in December, chapter 2. Day 8

song of the day - 'Jingle Bells'. because girls from the troupe in Seinenkan were singing it in the break between the acts of 'Two gentlemen of Verona'


10.30, hotel
Yesterday when someone knocked at our door we decided we're too tired to open and have a conversation, so we just went to bed. Now I see what that was about!

11.15, Tokyo Daijingu
And two lonely girls went there to pray for happiness in romance... Haha, as if. Just bought a few cute charms for me and my friends.

13.30, Nippon Seinenkan
I though we'd be wiser this time, but again we're extremely late for the musical. Well, we managed to get to our seats just in time, 2 minutes before start.

16.30
Kiriya-sama! <3 And mr. Nishikawa. You did surprise me.

16.37
Of course I cannot pass by such a wonderful stand and take no photo for a nice memory
Now this looks extremely Klimt-ish, if you understand me

At the entrance to Seinenkan
and to Zuka

17.10
I know that Hibiya Chanter is connected with Zuka because there's a Quatre Reves shop in there, by the way it's open much later than the one in the Theatre is. However, I didn't expect such a treat. Real costumes on display in the halls of the shopping mall! Uwwww..... I guess they collaborate with Zuka sometimes in Chanter, right?
'U-tan, please make a very natural photo of me!' haha... >___<

18.10, Roppongi sta.
After arguing for several days whether it is better to go to see Christmas illuminations in Caretta Shiodome, so praised by Lili Florea, or visit Tokyo Midtown, like my consul has recommended, we made our decision choosing the latter, but ended up standing in a long queue in order to visit Tim Burton's exhibition. I can see already how this trip turns to be half-planned half-impromptu. Not bad, right? Having a brief look at what Roppongi Hills is like is not bad either.

20.15
Even though I left the exhibition extremely tired, I must say this was a chance that we couldn't really miss. Though I really didn't intend to spend so much time there, so we didn't manage to save any energy to go to Midtown like planned. Who knew that the exhibition would be THAT big and THAAAT crowded?!

20.40
I guess there's not even a single decent spot to have some supper for a budget traveller at Roppongi. All restaurants are expensive and nowhere to find shelter for some 500 yen.

20.55
At last we found a small Japanese fast-food cafe. What can I say? Katsu-don is the best.

23.25, hotel
Good night!
says the team of  'Two gentlemen of Verona' to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment