27 December 2014

Osaka and Tokyo in December, chapter 2. Day 9

song of the day - 'Omotesandou 26ji' by sakanaction

11.00
Finally we're here! Omotesando! Oh, how I wanted to see it and to have a walk here. This part of the street is narrow and does not look like a big boulevard, but the famous brands have their shops here just one after another.
11.30
This is finally the 'boulevard'. And here is Norihiko Dan's work! Wow.
I guess we can create a collection of Christmas-tree-resembling-weird-things already
I'm so glad the weather is fine. The boulevard is even better than I expected.
First 'kukuruza' ('corn'), then what... Ryabina ('rowan')?

15.30
I'd say that I liked 'Night on the Galactic Railroad' by Kagaya better than this Fuji-san fantasy, but it was still very beautiful
We're from here!
A long-awaited lunch. The Japanese do love Italian cuisine, even at a planetarium.

16.20
No to boring selfies!
Yes to huge yellow half-eggs!

16.30
Even though if I could choose I'd say I want to live in a noisy busy big city, visiting Osaka and Tokyo neighbourhood made me think those small towns are really cute. It's not that I changed my opinion, but look at this...
Native Russian language speakers will understand.
Again, NO to boring selfies.
There was an apartment house called 'haide-ru be-ru'. I am pretty sure it was 'Hider Bell'. Why not? It's a name easy to sing.....

20.15
Let's go to the Ikebukuro West Gate Park! Oh, where is it? Where did it hide? Erm... So, we're standing in the middle of it right now, right?
20.20
Let me take a photo with you. Now stand here. To the left. Ok. SYMMETRYYYY!
You think so, too?
Music~
20.00
Ok, so I'll jusy buy that dress for my mom and we'll get going. 8 o'clock? Oh no... Don't tell me... The shop is closed already!

21.00
Thank you Google for creating Street View. I'm not sure I'd find the bar without your help.

23.30
Goodbye, small cute bar. Goodbye, cute bartenders and staff. I love you~
No comment to the last one

No comments:

Post a Comment