25 October 2011

me progress... of what?

me was really going to let the Moonies rest for a while and watch some other Troupe but when me sat down looking on the screen me typed 'hig...' automatically and so me started watching 'Higher than the sky of Paris' without actually comprehending what me has done.
'tis a little unfair to the other Troupes but apart from this me isn't disappointed with even a little detail. just every conversation and every song makes me smile in delight, try it yourselves if you wish.
the introduction of Gustav at the party was great
Armand - and now I leave all the explanation of the tower to mr Gustav Eifel!
Gustav - erm... here 'tis!
brief and.... and ^O^
the next follows talk between the brothers and Sena being like '1 000 000 - what's that scari~ng?' with her knees giving way
what makes us, the audience, a little sad, is when... let me call it N-bante if you be so kind 'cause 'tis too difficult for me to distinguish them in the age of Sena... so that N-bante confesses to the Top Musumeyaku-san and we, the audience, are deprived of the opportunity to guess what would follow and hope for a happy end - 'cause we know the stuff about the Top Star and the Top Musumeyaky, eh? so both Eiffel and even George having no chances made me a little sad and feel like me's watching some usual harem thing... >____<
how it happens me doesn't know but the parts Kiriya-sama plays are just almost always so suitable for her, so natural she looks while performing and so cute. this time me loves Eifel as well, his clumsiness and his stammering, everything makes him even more alive.
me was even more interested in the future N-bantes whom me loves so much. they have minor roles of course but how lovely and sweet they looked performing the kind of 'good guys'
as for the end, me ended up crying, quite involuntarily. why didn't the playwriters make Armand get on the staright and narrow??? me was soooo sad that even the loving heart of Mimi couldn't stop Armand from going away, or better to say, of going on - going on performing cheats and fraud
though me liked the idea of everyone forgiving Armand and George and recognizing their impact on the whole story as positive
the only consequence that doesn't make me too happy with all that kind of stuff is that the reality would never be that great, and the real people those girls present on the stage never happened to be that nice and kind and supportive and honest and... me can prolong the list so that it would be several kilometres long. me daresay, the sincerity of those girls is much higher than the sky of Paris, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment