24 January 2012

Kiriya Hiromu, Aono Yuki memorial - a thing I shall never be able to see

after the performances on the closing day and the previous one, there will be held the so-called 'sayonara shows', the performances to say goodbye to Kiriya-sama and Aono-sama
I do not believe in the stereotypes to the utmos, so I shall not say that 'tis my 'european logic' that led me to the false conclusion, but this is precilesy what happened: I counted the amount of seets in Takarazuka Grand Theatre plus Tokyo Theatre, multiplied it by two - as there will be two 'sayonara' performances in each of them, and the result proved to be close to 9 thousand. not for a moment I was imagining that fan clubs of Kiriya-sama and Aono-sama can reach 9000 people, and all of them should be present on the exact days of the 'farewell shows'. however, my friend nipped in the bud my attempts to dream of watching one of that shows in the audience, telling me that a usual procedure of buying a ticket on those days should be impossible. I could not believe her at first, but then I read about the lottery and understood that oh yeah, we are having some troubles with obtaining a ticket to the 'sayonara shows'. ye can judge yourselves, is it all right when B-seats and standing tickets, and also approximately 500 seats in !Bow Hall! are sold only to those who received lucky lottery tickets after standing in a queue from 8 AM? why Bow Hall? oh, I can tell you. the amount of people willing to watch the performance exceeds the amount of seats in the main theatre, so that the rest should go to Bow Hall and watch the performance on a large screen there
well, as for me... I could watch it even with a standing ticket. 'tis all right, completely...
the link I would like to share today is the link to the 'Kiriya Hiromu, Aono Yuki memorial'. as for now it only lists th previous performances of our lovely couple, but it is to be filled with photos and 'scenes introduction' - what exactly there will be, we can only guess

No comments:

Post a Comment