14 February 2012

congrats! - to Ryuu-sama, Reika-sama ...and Asumi-sama??? O____O

I am an unfortunate person. in the times when the most dramatic changes occur I have no time to check the Zuka-related websites at once and I miss some important news
this time there are s lot of things I should feel happy about
first, my dream has come true and Masao finally reached the Top
second, I was completely right when I predicted that Reika-chan would become Top Musumeyaku. I only regret I did not wright down my thoughts as I was always thinking there was still plenty of time to do that. now the fact that I predicted it sounds as if I am lying just to show off. well, at least I know I am not
and third, Mirio did not leave Moon
and I am not happy. I am not happy at all.....
yes, I was waiting for this to happen, and I was praying constantly for this to happen... until one perfectly clear day when out of the blue there appeared a thought in my head...
those who become Tops, have only a few years left to play in Takarazuka. it means, even if your beloved sienna becomes a Top, you cannot be that happy, because all that is left for you to struggle hard to get to see as much of her performances as you can
and I cannot be happy when I realize there are just a few perfomances left for Ryuu-sama, and what is even more important, for Asumi-sama as well! in other words, I would probably have to face them both leaving if not together, then during a short period of time
oh, this conclusion seems to have no basis. excuse me...
WTH with the 'demi-top'??? >_____<
well, 'tis not that I am very surprised. Asumi-sama was so close to nibante Ryuu-sama that they cannot be separated even when they move one step forward. therefore, though Asumi-sama will for sure look like nibante in the parade, she would switch with Ryuu-sama and play the lead
as for Reika-chan, I am perfectly calm about her becoming the Top. 'tis a little bit strange that she spent 2 years as an otokoyaku and only 1 year after she swithced has passed, but she received 3 leads, and that would be enough. I should admit, she is one of the youngest Top Musumeyaku so far, is she not?
so, three lovely actresses as Tops...
and everything is so promising, everything is so great!
and I am not happy




No comments:

Post a Comment