18 May 2012

script! well, a kind of... ~ Cafe Break in April - Moon retirements, RomiJuri

introduction
  1. after being so angry with Mirio's photo session I was almost unable to see her face. however, I made myself listen to her and look at her. the Cafe Break was much later than the session I speak about, and Mirio is still cute and funny. perhaps I am wrong for being so annoyed with that image of hers...
  2. also, bear in mind that this time I am not 100% sure that I could hear all the words they pronounce. mistakes possible
  3. I did not put my remarks as I usually do, below the text. this time I felt like writing them directly after the sentences they are related to. I hope this doesn't spoil the text too much

if I am not mistaken, this is it

Snow Troupe part
the vid starts with Snow Troupe material which I have no interest in (hint: this means - no literal translation)
what I would say is that even if I cast aside the 'absence of love' towards Yukigumi in me, still both Otozuki-sama and Maihane-sama sound very, very, very hypocritical. they speak fast and their words sound as if they were prepared before and learned by heart. and their words are just so... general... and... hollow... well, perhaps, one can say that they always say general and hollow words on such occasions, and perhaps, I am too biased to be able to feel any sincerity in the Tops whom I do not like. still, I did not have such feelings when I watched videos with my beloved Moon...
well, I can write this part down, if anyone really needs literal translation...

retirement part
we see Kiriya-sama saying the first part of her text from the conference (which can be found in my previous post). nothing in the article on the official website was different from what she really said, unlike newspapers articles which tend to sum up different parts of press-conference and omit a considerable amount of information
then some scenes from the farewell show follow
then Kiriya-sama descends the stage. the subtitle below tell us that the melody is not 'sumire no hana' but from 'Phoenix'. the debut performance of Kiriya-sama
then we cannot see who gives the first part of the flowers to Kiriya-sama... >___< showing the person from the back... and very short...
Kiriya-sama's address is as follows
'In my life, meeting with Takarazuka Revue, and that I have lived up till this day as Takarazuka's Kiriya Hiromu, - 'even if the clock is turned back, I would choose the same path'. *audience laughs&applauds - because this is a famous line her character, Edward VIII, uttered in the performance* From tomorrow, I will departure to an adventurous stage, to search a new dream. To all the spectators here in the Theatre, and to numerous people outside who watched over me, I want to convey the feelings from the very bottom of my heart - thank you so much for these 18 years.'
then we see a very brief demachi for every retiring sienne. even Kiriya-sama was shown for several seconds, including the fans saying 'thank you for everything' and Kiriya-sama throwing her roses into the crowd (though of course, it lasted much longer in reality >_____< why are you so greedy, Cafe Break creators???)

RomiJuri part
the presentation starts. the full translation I already posted
then (finally~) we have a chance to watch the songs presentation (I though I would never see them T___T) - and I was quite delighted with the combination of Ryuu-sama's and Asumi-sama's voices with Manaki-sama's. and of course, I am happy to hear her singing is good, just as I wanted it to be - sonorous and bright like that of a bird, though might be not very strong 
then 'ASUMI Cafe Break' comes. Asumi-sama welcomes the 'guests' as new Top Star ans new Top Musumeyaku
she says that there was held a presentation and asks for the Top Combi impression of it
Ryuu-sama laughs that Mirio hosting the programme is an interesting thing, and they agree that it is a new page for her (as a joke, of course... well, if I understood them right)
then Ryuu-sama starts explaining her feelings. 'finally, this has started' she says, meaning obviously their Topness. 'I have swore once more that I would do my best to create a performance that the audience would enjoy.'
Manaki-sama adds 'Though I was worried a lot, when I started singing I realized keenly that this is the beginning, that it is enjoyable.' (ohhhh you see how she looks on her partners when speaking?)
then Asumi-sama goes on talking nonsense. I am very sorry to say this but she really is >____< and somehow 'tis really funny...
'When I saw you two singing 'aimer' from aside, I thought you were so sparkling! you were so... close! *here Ryuu-sama bursts laughing* I mean, you both have such small faces... (BTW, she uses polite word for 'you both') but it is so fitting! so I became looking forward to it very much. also, I would like to ask... though it might be strange for me to ask this... is there an image of how Ryuu-san is going to play Romeo?'
'Not only Romeo, but also Tybald, and all the following roles I will have, I would like to play in an enjoyable Moon Troupe, with passion and energetically, to tackle those roles, this is what I think... to be the basis of creating a role. (this is a hard phrase to translate... by 'creating a role' Ryuu-sama means the process when the actor thinks of how to act, how to behave on stage, how to become the character he is to play, etc.) And what do you think of it, Mirio?'
'Me? Well... though I am worried, I am thinking - what can jump up to me from the environment, and how am I to react? (I should admit I did not find any resemblance of Asumi-sama's last word in dictionaries, so this is only my speculation) This is how I enjoy the process. Well, maybe I should already start creating a plan for myself.' (by plan they mean the process of creating the role which I described)
Ryuu-sama notes 'Though we have switching roles in one performance, in a way, this is as if we had two performances, and this is also an enjoyable aspect...'
Asumi-sama agrees 'When the roles are different, it is as if we had different performances. The same I felt when in Scarlet Pimpernel. The lines, the feelings were different to the extent I could not imagine, and thinking of how it would turn out to be, is also a thing to enjoy. Chapi, what do you think of playing Juliette?'
Manaki-sama *blushing already beet-red* 'Until now there weren't a lot of chances for me to have the honour of playing together with Masaki-san, and Asumi-san...'
Asumi-sama interrupts her (which seems such a cruel thing to me... how could she say this instead of supporting her kouhai?) 'Your face is so read... You're nervous so it's so red...'
Poor Manaki-sama touches her face and starts repeating in nervousness 'There weren't, were there? There weren't, were there?'
Ryuu-sama is the first to put an end to this 'Finish properly!'
Manaki-sama comes to her senses 'Yes! There weren't, so I am looking forward a lot. For me... personally... I wonder, what colour I would be dyed in, and with a pure white heart I want to move futher.' *and she smiles, probably happy she finally managed to finish her speech properly* (I remember the phrase about the colour used in animes and doramas frequently. this means that a person would be changed depending on some circumstances or other people. if somebody knows 'Kaichou wa Maid-sama', Usui used this phrase in the episode about choosing colours for the maids uniforms - he said that Misaki's colour was white because she was not influenced by anyone, and that he wanted to paint her with his)
Ryuu-sama develops the thought of them three 'The three of us seem to be a party which cannot be separated even if we are severed, and from now on, perhaps, there will be a lot of moments when we think not of ourselves, but of the other two, beyond the stage too, and turning this into a bond, thus creating a better teamwork, it would be great to create a performance like this. This is what I think now.'
Asumi-sams finishes 'So, ASUMI Cafe Break comes to an end today, but I would be happy to do this again! Thank you a lot!' *everybody laughs* (I am not sure why, maybe Asumi-sama simply said a nonsense again... I guess she might have used a word which is not usually used in such cases to mark the ending of the programme)
Ryuu-sama and Manaki-sama also say 'Thank you a lot'

farewell show part again
Kiriya-sama 'Thank you! My dear guests, I see you have already stood up... *laugh* this means... *laugh* your preparations are completed, am I right? *laugh* Hiro-san, and Soruna-san (she calls them by nicknames, huh?), I hope your warming up is also all right. *laugh* So, I would like to conduct the traditional Moon Troupe Closing Night Great Jump. (look at Mirio, she is limbering up her hands and neck!) Guests on the second floor, please be careful. Please, kumichou...'
Koshino-sama 'So, I would like us to jump on ban-ZAI. Tsukigumi...'
everybody, including the audience jumps shouting 'ban-ZAAAAI!'
Kiriya-sama says 'Thank you!' again

the end
(I ended up rewatching the last part several times. not only to write down what they say. simply... to watch again...)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your translations! :)
    I was wondering about the "Asumi Cafe Break" part :P


    Yin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! if you even need something other translated - feel free to ask
      yep, those three made the day with their cuteness and funny stuff ^o^

      Delete