14 May 2012

(not a very) new effective way to do homework ~ how 'bout me patenting it?

nothing serious, actually 'tis a commonspread knowledge that one needs to relax or at least change the activity every *. and * is different for everyone
usually this method works so that you are able to attend boring lectures in the university because you know that your computer waits for you at home, and in the evening you will be able to indulge yourself into watching some 2 episodes of an anime or dorama...
but! for me 'tis just too hilarious. I am currently highlighting the lectures I wrote down with markers - for, say, 3 minutes, then watch one minute of Takarazuka-related video, then force myself to do the work again. while pretty the same as the general method, my * was reduced to several minutes... ^^` but it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment