22 July 2012

My Victorian Summer

Victorian Summer - this is how I called the Windows theme I created myself in July. The reason is that after watching 'Dantalian' I decided to dedicate the rest of my summer to watching anime where everything takes place in Europe of the 19th and early 20th century. On the other hand, the second part of Shin Kyoto Hen comes out in August and I was going to dedicate that month to Suzukaze-sama. Unfortunately, I cannot even fund any of her albums. Even Jpopsuki has nothing.
Highly doubt searching in Japan itself would bring any result.
Guess my expenses rise dramatically. To the huge amount of money necessary for buying Kiriya-sama stuff I need to add some for purchasing Suzukaze-sama CDs, obviously rare - provided I find them...
Despair...

No comments:

Post a Comment