05 October 2012

links. Tudou Tsukigumi 'Takarazuka Oldies'

first is mamotte agetai by Manaki
this is like a new side of her to me. I loved her voice from the very beginning, but I thought she is always just a small cute girl and sings the same way. now I see I was wrong. she is sweet but not a luscious pretty-pretty. if she is like this, probably she will really be a strong musumeyaku of Moon Troupe...
you can easily see - or better to say, hear - that not any cover on a good song will be good... what I love in Takarazuka covers is that they never spoil the original even if the vocalist and arrangement is completely different
cover by some unknown to me cute girls
cover by Onitsuka Chihiro which I don't consider a very good one, but it shows respect to the original, and at the same time sounds like another song and has a lot of Onitsuka's style in it

original Yuumin's version

katte ni shiyagare by Ryuu
though her version is different from the original, I believe this was the right choice for Ryuu's voice. compare if you like 

Sawada Kenji's version

No comments:

Post a Comment