29 October 2012

my little obsessions

I wonder if this can be called 'moe'...
when I was small I claimed to like flowers like roses or lilies, which seemed very beautiful to me... 'tis not that I dislike them now, but I came to understand one thing. there is certain grace in any flower. 'tis also great when there are a lot of flowers together - this is why I prefer large bouquets of small flowers to a single rose
chrysanthemums were the flowers I like lest of all, together with asters and other flowers with lots of small petals. asters may not have changed their impression on me too much, but chrysanthemums I think to be really elegant. 'tis probably Japanese traditional prints what influenced my opinion, but whatever it was, I have noticed in chrysanthemums how the petals have that nice curve near their tips. isn't it admirable?

No comments:

Post a Comment