27 December 2014

Osaka and Tokyo in December, chapter 2. Day 10, the last one

song of the day - paniyolo 'green and cloud'.
Truly fits a sunny December day in Tokyo suburbs seen from a rapid train window.

 
8.30 in the morning
After coming back at 1 AM, I just couldn't make myself get up as early as I should have.

9.59
No matter how I try to pack my stuff quickly, I always end up being exactly on time or 2-3 minutes late for check-out... >___< 

11.30
If last year I was leaving with one bag, then this time I'll have two. And I'm so glad I took this one with me...

13.45
I'm so glad we're on time. We still have half an hour to shop for the last time.

14.00
Why is it taking so long to check in two passengers? There was no one but those two Japanese guys before us in the queue, and what?

14.05
And why is there only one woman at the check in counter?

14.10
Oh finally.

14.15
Since when did it become prohibited to carry more than 1 bag as your luggage? Oh, since this October. Nice.
You say, we're allowed to take more because there's enough space and it's not overweight? Oh thank you. Thank you, kind woman.

14.20
I guess we have to move to the plane already. Why does it always happen that our gate is in some farthest neck of the woods possible?

14.55
Goodbye, Japan. Oh... I'm coming back to Russia. To the cold winter winds and -16 that feels like -30, traffic jams in the evening and roads covered with ice. No... No...... NOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment